TSTET Application Form 2022 – Telangana TET Notification Update Telangana TET Important Details, Apply Online Link Last Dates TSTET.
The Government of Telangana, Department of School Education is going to invite the Online Application form TSTET 2022. The Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 Notification in Telangana will be published at https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/. Telangana Board will announce the TSTET Notification for the Primary and Upper Primary Class I to VIII. The TSTET 2022 Notification is an available online mode in the language of English and Hindi. Candidates can apply for the Online Application Form for TSTET 2022 through the direct link given below.
Latest Update Today: Candidates who applied for TSTET Application Form 2022, Can get all the information on one platform please stay connected with us and visit this page regularly. Our dbims team tries to provide the newest info regarding all Jharkhand TET Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Date es well as Merit List|Cutoff. Interested Candidates Can Comment in the comment box to know more info about All-State Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
Aspirants will need to apply online application Form Telangana TET 2022 before the last date. Candidates also apply a single application form for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exams. Now first of all candidates must have to check TSTET Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply Online Etc.
TSTET Application Form 2022 Notification Apply Online Telangana TET
Candidates who want to get teaching jobs at the Primary and Upper Primary levels first need to qualify TSTET 2022 Exam. TSTET for Primary Class I to V and Upper Primary Class VI to VIII teachers can apply for this online application form. Thus the State Council of Educational Research & Training Department of Elementary Education Telangana will conduct the Telangana TET 2022 for both Primary and Upper Primary Level teacher eligibility.
Those candidates who dream of Teacher Jobs in Government School of Telangana State. Now they all can apply for an online TSTET Application Form with the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. So, the TSTET is a golden opportunity for the aspirants can Telangana TET Notification Download and Read it carefully to apply the last dates.
Telangana TET 2022 Application Form – Apply Online @ tsbie.cgg.gov.in TSTET Notification
The Telangana State Online Teacher Eligibility Application Form is expected to start in Feb 2022. Now all those candidates are eligible to apply for Telangana TET 2022 before the last dates. Only those candidates who have applied for TSTET 2022, can appear in the written examination. So candidates, if want to get an eligibility certificate for Telangana Teacher, can apply online.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Government of Telangana, Department of School Education (DSETS)|
|Exam Name||Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test 2022|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam Type Eligibility Test|
|TSTET Object||Offer the Eligibility Certification for Apply Telangana Govt. Teachers Jobs|
|Latest News Offered By||dbims.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana State TET 2022 Check Online given Below
Many dear candidates who are interested to apply for TSTET Online Form 2022 should have to check important Eligibility Criteria for TSTET Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, and others. TSTET will hold the Two Types of examinations Like Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be held to offer the eligibility for classes 1 to 5 teachers and Paper 2 for Classes 6 to 8 upper primary level teachers. So candidates can check the eligibility details given below.
For Primary Level Class 1-5 TSTET Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC &
- Applicants should have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ BTC by NCTE &
- Aspirants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have qualified for a Graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC & Graduate with 50 % Marks and BEd.
- The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year can apply for TSTET 2022.
For Primary Level Class 6-8 TSTET Qualification
- Candidates must have BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed &
- Aspirants should have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed &
- Applicants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years BA/ BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ BSc.Ed &
- Applicants must have BA/ BSc with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and TET Qualify.
Candidates can pay the application fee for Telangana 2022 TET Online mode by Debit Card, Credit Card Net banking Etc.
Candidates will need to qualify for the written exam for the final selection of TSTET 2022.
TSTET 2022 Important Dates
Important dates for TSTET 2022 can be checked from the table below.
|TSTET Online Registration Start Date||26th March 2022|
|TSTET Online Registration Last Date||12th April 2022|
|Date Application Form Correction||12th April 2022|
|Release of Telangana TET Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Telangana TET 2022 Exam Dates||12th June 2022|
|TSTET Answer Key||Update Soon|
|Telangana TET Result Date||Update Soon|
How to Apply For Telangana TET 2022 Application Form Online?
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official Website at https://tstet.cgg.gov.in/.
- Then go to the homepage and click on the Registration link.
- Now start to fill out the registration form carefully and click here to submit the button.
- Get Registration Number and Password which will be sent as your registered E-mail ID and Password.
- Now re-login your account.
- Fill in the General Details Like as 10th Class.
- Then Upload the Photographs and Signatures in the required Pdf.
- After that, pay the required application fee.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Telangana TET 2022 Exam Pattern:
TSTET Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects of the Question Paper||Questions||Marks|
|TSTET Language I.||30||30|
|TSTET Language II.||30||30|
|Child Development & The Pedagogy.||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS).||30||30|
Telangana TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|Child Development and Pedagogy.||30||30|
|For Science & Mathematics Teacher: – Mathematics and Science.||30||30|
|For Social Studies (SST) Teacher: As a Social Science Teacher.||30||30|
|For any other Teacher – For 1 or 2.||30||30|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
We hope this content on Telangana State TET Application Form and Registration Process helps you. If you have any questions and suggestions in your mind about the TSTET Date and Application Form Notification. Then you can comment on us in the comment box feel free. We will try to help you as soon as possible.
TET Important Links of All States And Full Detail