TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 – Tamil Nadu Police constable, Jail Warder, Firemen Recruitment 2022 How To Apply for TN Police constable, Jail Warder, Firemen Vacancy 2022 for 3,552 Bharti of Sub Inspector Tamil Nadu USRB Police constable, Jail Warder, Firemen Job Vacancy 2022 TNUSRB Police constable, Jail Warder, Firemen Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria Online Application Link 2022.
Read this article to know more about Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2022, candidates can check all the detail and clear their doubts after reading this content.
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board has invited online Applications for Police constable, Jail Warder, and Firemen posts. Candidates can Download the Official TNUSRB Recruitment Notification PDF & Apply Online through the link provided below.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 Detail
|Exam Authority||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board|
|Recruitment Name||Police constable, Jail Warder, Firemen|
|Total No. of Posts||3,552 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job type||State Govt Jobs|
TNUSRB Vacancy Details
- Constable Grade-2 (Armed Reserve): 2180 Posts
- Constable Grade-2 (Investigation Cadre): 1091 Posts
- Jail Warder Grade 2: 161 Posts
- Firemen: 120 Posts
- Total: 3552 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TNUSRB 2022 Recruitment Online
- Candidates must have studied Tamil as a subject In their 10th.
- General: 18 years to 24 years
- MBCs/DCs, BCs (Other than Muslim): 18 years to 26 years
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs: 18 years to 29 years
- Transgender: 18 years to 29 years
- Female Destitute Widows: 18 years to 35 years
- Ex-Serviceman: 18 years to 45 years
Application Fee for Tamil Nadu Police constable, Jail Warder, Firemen
Rs. 250/- Examination fee
Criteria for Pay Fee:
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Offline (State Bank Of India Cash Challan)
Selection Process for Tamil Nadu Police constable, Jail Warder, Firemen 2022 Bharti
- Physical Measurements
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Marks of Graduation
- Merit List
(Police constable, Jail Warder, Firemen) Salary: Rs. 25,800 – 44,800/- (grade pay Rs. 4,600/-)
How to Apply for TNUSRB Recruitment Online Form 2022?
- Candidates need to visit the official site of the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board.
- Then find the latest recruitment notification download and read carefully.
- Now click on the apply link and start the apply process.
- Fill in the required details carefully.
- Upload the required document with a scanned copy.
- Pay the application fee and take the receipt.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further use.
Important Dates for TNUSRB Recruitment:
- TNUSRB Online Notification: 30 June 2022
- TNUSRB Online Application Starting Date: 07 July 2022
- TNUSRB Online Application Last Date: 15 August 2022
- TNUSRB Written Exam: to be released Soon
Important Link Area for TNUSRB Recruitment:
|Detailed TNUSRB Jobs Notification:||Download Here|
|Apply Online for TNUSRB Bharti:||Click Here|
If you have faced any problems applying online TNUSRB Recruitment for Police constable, Jail Warder, or Firemen Posts then you can comment to us in the comment box. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.