TNSET 2021 Notification, Apply Online for Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test at www.tnsetau.in: TNSET 2021 Notification out and Apply Online for TN State Eligibility Test at www.tnsetau.in. Here good news for all those candidates who want to get Assistant Professor & Lecturer Posts. The TNSET Online Application Form will be released by Annamalai University. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for TNSET from 7th June 2021 to 7th July 2021 through the official website and the direct link is given below.
Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test 2021, TNSET Online application form, last date to apply for TNSET, TNSET exam date, hall tickets, results in details are available from time to time on this page. TN SET 2021 for recruitment as Assistant Professors or Lecturer in various University / Degree Colleges/ Institutions of Higher Education in Tamilnadu.
Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test is mandatory for lectureship in colleges and universities in the state. Those who have qualified in the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by Annamalai University.
TNSET 2021 Notification & Basic Details
|Exam Name||TNSET 2021|
|Info About||Tamilnadu SET 2021 Notification|
|TNSET Full-Form||Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test|
|Types of Exam||PG Level|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Courses Offered||Assistant Professor|
|Organizing Body||Annamalai University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||1 & 2 Hours|
TNSET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates have a master’s degree from a best-known UGC university with Sciences, Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, computer science Applications, Electronic Sciences, Library, and information Science subjects.
The candidates have achieved a minimum of 55% score within the qualifying test to be eligible.
TNSET Notification 2021: 7th June 2021
Last Dates to Apply Application form: 7th June 2021
General Candidates: Rs.1,500/-
BC / BCM / MBC / DNC1,250/-SC / SCA / ST /PwD/Transgender: Rs.500/-
How to Apply for TNSET 2021 Application
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the given link and register yourself.
- Now log in using user id and password.
- Fill in details like personal, academic, address asked details.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After that upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Images size should be in a prescribed format.
- Now proceed with payment.
- Candidates will need to make payment through online mode only.
- The fee using debit cards, credit cards, net banking online modes.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page.