OTET Application Form 2023 – Odisha TET Notification Update Odisha State Apply Online Link Last Dates OTET and Other Information
The Department of Education, Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is going to invite the Online Application form OTET 2023. The Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 Notification in Odisha will be published at bseodisha.ac.in. Odisha Board will announce the OTET Notification for the Primary and Upper Primary Class I to VIII. The OTET 2023 Notification is an available online mode in the language of English and Hindi. Candidates can apply for the Online Application Form for OTET 2023 through the direct link given below.
Latest Update Today: Candidates who applied for OTET Application Form 2023, Can get all the information on one platform please stay connected with us and visit this page regularly. Our dbims team tries to provide the newest info regarding all Jharkhand TET Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Date es well as Merit List|Cutoff. Interested Candidates Can Comment in the comment box to know more info about All-State Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
Aspirants will need to apply online application from Odisha TET 2023 before the last date. Candidates also apply a single application form for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exams. Now first of all candidates must have to check OTET Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply Online Etc.
OTET Application Form 2023 Notification Apply Online Odisha TET
Candidates who want to get teaching jobs at the Primary and Upper Primary Level firstly need to qualify OTET 2023 Exam. OTET for Primary Class I to V and Upper Primary Class VI to VIII teachers can apply for this online application form. Thus the State Council of Educational Research & Training Department of Elementary Education Odisha will conduct the Odisha TET 2023 for both Primary and Upper Primary Level teacher eligibility.
Those candidates who dream of Teacher Jobs in Government School of Odisha State. Now they all can apply for an online OTET Application Form with the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. So, the OTET is a golden opportunity for the aspirants can Odisha TET Notification Download and Read it carefully to apply the last dates.
Odisha TET 2023 Application Form – Apply Online @ bseodisha.ac.in OSSTET Notification
The Odisha State Online Teacher Eligibility Application Form is expected to Start from Feb 2023. Now all those candidates are eligible to apply for Odisha TET 2023 before the last dates. Only those candidates who have been applied for OTET 2023, can appear in the written examination. So candidates if want to get an eligibility certificate for Odisha Teacher can apply online.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Department of Education, Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha|
|Exam Name||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2023|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam Type Eligibility Test|
|OTET Object||Offer the Eligibility Certification for Apply Odisha Govt. Teachers Jobs|
|Latest News Offered By||dbims.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha State TET 2023 Check Online given Below
Many dear candidates who are interested to apply for OTET Online Form 2023 should have to check important Eligibility Criteria for OTET Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, and others. BSEAP will hold the Two Types of examinations Like Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be held to offer the eligibility class 1 to 5 teachers and Paper 2 for Class 6 to 8 upper primary level teachers. So candidates can check the eligibility details given below.
For Primary Level Class 1-5 OTET Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC &
- Applicants should have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ BTC by NCTE &
- Aspirants must have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have qualified for a Graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC & Graduate with 50 % Marks and BEd.
- The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year can apply for OTET 2023.
For Primary Level Class 6-8 OTET Qualification
- Candidates must have BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed &
- Aspirants should have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed &
- Applicants must have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have Intermediate / Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years BA/ BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ BSc.Ed &
- Applicants must have BA/ BSc with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and TET Qualify.
Rs.250/-application fee for all candidates.
Candidates can pay the application fee for Odisha 2023 TET Online mode by Debit Card, Credit Card and Net banking Etc.
Candidates will need to qualify for the written exam for the final selection of OTET 2023.
OTET 2023 Important Dates
Important dates for OTET 2023 can be checked from the table below.
|OTET Online Registration Start Date||Update Soon|
|OTET Online Registration Last Date||Update Soon|
|Date Application Form Correction||Update Soon|
|Release of Odisha TET Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Odisha TET 2023 Exam Dates||To BE Announced Soon|
|OTET Answer Key||Update Soon|
|Odisha TET Result Date||Update Soon|
How to Apply For Odisha TET 2023 Application Form Online?
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official Website at http://bseodisha.ac.in/.
- Then go to the homepage and click on the Registration link.
- Now start to fill the registration form carefully and click here to submit the button.
- Get Registration Number and Password which will be sent your registered E-mail ID and Password.
- Now re-login your account.
- Fill in the General Details Like as 10th Class.
- Then Upload the Photographs and Signatures in the required Pdf.
- After that, pay the required application fee.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Odisha TET 2023 Exam Pattern:
OTET Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects of the Question Paper||Questions||Marks|
|OTET Language I.||30||30|
|OTET Language II.||30||30|
|Child Development & The Pedagogy.||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS).||30||30|
Odisha TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|Name of test||Number of questions||Marks|
|Language- II (English)||30||30|
|Language- I (Odia/ Urdu / Hindi / Telugu / Bengali)||30||30|
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Name of test||Marks||Number of questions|
|Mathematics and Science||60||60 (30 questions from Mathematics and 30 questions from Science)|
|Social studies||60||60 (30 questions from History, Political science, and 30 questions from Geography)|
We hope this content on Odisha State TET Application Form and Registration Process helps you. If you have any questions and suggestions in your mind about the OTET Date and Application Form Notification. Then you can comment on us in the comment box feel free. We will try to help you as soon as possible.
TET Important Links of All States And Full Detail