OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 1871 Medical Officers (Asst. Surgeon) Vacancy Notification @ https://www.opsc.gov.in/: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the recruitment notification for Medical Officers (Asst. Surgeon) Vacancy. The Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification was released on 20th February 2022 on the official website. The Starting date to apply for online application form for OPSC Medical Officer Jobs in August 2022 and the last date is September 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy Online from the official website before the last dates.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 & Basic Details
|Exam Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Recruitment Name||Medical Officers (Asst. Surgeon)|
|Total No. of Posts||1871 Posts|
Odisha PSC Medical Officer Vacancy Details:
|Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC MO Recruitment 2022 Online
- The candidate must have obtained an M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates must have possessed a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961(0.A. 18 of 1961): provided that, if a candidate outside the State of Odisha has not registered his name under the Odisha Council of Medical Registration established under Section 3 of the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961, he can get himself registered as per the provisions of the said Act before the issue of the appointment order.
- Aspirants should have possessed the required conversion certificates recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidates having Degrees from Universities in Foreign Countries.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 ((Twenty) Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 (Thirty-Two) years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1989 and not later than 1st January 2000. Also, the upper age relaxation will be provided as per Odisha’s PSC rules.
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Exempted 40%
- Candidates can pay the application fee online mode through Debit cards, credit cards,s, and Netbanking.
- The Selection of the candidates will be based on the written Exam.
How to Apply for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Online Form 2022?
- Candidates need to visit the official site of Odisha PSC – https://www.opsc.gov.in/.
- Then find the latest recruitment notification download and read carefully.
- Now click on the apply link and start the application process.
- Fill in the required details carefully.
- Upload the required document with a scanned copy.
- Pay the application fee and take the receipt.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Start dates of submission of online application: 26th February 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 25th March 2022
- Last date for submission of registered online application: 6th April 2022
Important Links to Apply for OPSC Medical Officer Jobs Online
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) Jobs notification 2022. Health and Family Welfare Department have announced a total of 1871 vacancies in the Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre in Group A (Junior Branch) under the Health and Family Welfare Department.
Candidates who are searching for details about OPSC Assistant Surgeon 2022, OPSC Group Posts for Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) Notification, OPSC Medical Officer 2022 Notification can check the Age Limit, Educational Criteria, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Application Fee mentioned in this article above.
FAQ OPSC MO Jobs 2022
Q1 How to apply for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates can visit the official website at opsc.gov.in to apply online for Odisha Medical Officer Jobs 2022 before the last dates.
Q2. What is the age limit for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022?
The Age Limit for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment must be 21 to 32 years. The Age Relaxation will be done by OPSC Norms.
Q3 what is the qualification required for OPSC MO Recruitment 2022?
The Candidate should have passed MBBS Or Equivalent Degree From A Medical College Or a Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council Of India.
Q4 How many vacancies are released for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022?
Odisha Public Service Commission has released a total of 1871 Vacancies for the Post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) In Group A (Junior Branch) Of The Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre Under the Health And Family Welfare Department.
Q5. What are the important dates to apply for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022?
Odisha Public Service Commission has uploaded the application dates for OPSC MO Jobs from 26 February 2022 to 25 March 2022. On these dates, all candidates can apply Online.