North Central Railway Recruitment 2021: RRC NCR has issued has invited the latest notification from eligible and interested candidates for the North Central Railway Job of Apprentice Vacancy at 1664 Posts. Interested candidates can apply for the North Central Railway Recruitment 2021.
For more details about North Central Railway Vacancy 2021 Important Dates, Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Application Fee & How to Apply Online Process are given below.
North Central Railway Recruitment Notification Detail 2021
|Department Name||North Central Railway|
|Post Name||North Central Railway Job 2021|
|Application Start Dates||2 August 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||1 September 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
RRC North Central Railway NCR) Vacancy Notification (RRC/NCR/01/2021) for Apprentice 1664 Posts in North Central Railway. Candidates will need to fill the application form for the RRC North Central Railway post at the main official website https://ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. Before Apply the Application form for North Central Railway Bharti 2021. Your download North Central Railway Recruitment Notification to check all related details.
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Jobs Total 1664 Posts
- Candidates must have 10th class, ITI, or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- For more information about North Central Railway (NCR) go to the official webpage.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 2 August 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 1 September 2021
- General/OBC Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Application Fee Free
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
Rs. 26250/- to Rs. 21250/-
How to Apply for North Central Railway Jobs 2021?
- Candidates need to visit the official website for North Central Railway Bharti Jobs.
- Then find the latest recruitment notification download and read carefully.
- Now click on the apply link and start the apply process.
- Fill in the required details carefully.
- Upload the required document with a scanned copy.
- Pay the application fee and take the receipt.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further use.
- Merit List
- Candidates need to visit the official website to know more.