MPTET Application Form 2021 – Madhya Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test Form Dates, MPTET Eligibility Criteria, Madhya Pradesh TET Important Details, Apply Online Link Last Dates MPTET.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is going to invite the Online Application form MPTET 2021. The Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Notification in Madhya Pradesh will be published at http://peb.mp.gov.in/. Madhya Pradesh Board will announce the MPTET Notification for the Primary and Upper Primary Class I to VIII. The MPTET 2021 Notification is an available online mode in the language of English and Hindi. Candidates can apply for the Online Application Form for MPTET 2021 through the direct link given below.
Aspirants will need to apply online application form Madhya Pradesh TET 2021 before the last date. Candidates also apply a single application form for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exams. Now first of all candidates must have to check MPTET Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply Online Etc.
Latest Update: Candidates who applied for MPTET Application Form 2021, Can get all the information on one platform please stay connected with us and visit this page regularly. Our dbims team tries to provide the newest info regarding all Jharkhand TET Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Date es well as Merit List|Cutoff. Interested Candidates Can Comment in the comment box to know more info about All-State Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
MPTET Application Form 2021 Notification Apply Online Madhya Pradesh TET
Candidates who want to get teaching jobs at the Primary and Upper Primary Levels firstly need to qualify MPTET 2021 Exam. MPTET for Primary Class I to V and Upper Primary Class VI to VIII teachers can apply for this online application form. Thus the State Council of Educational Research & Training Department of Elementary Education Madhya Pradesh will conduct the Madhya Pradesh TET 2021 for both Primary and Upper Primary Level teacher eligibility.
Those candidates who dream of Teacher Jobs in Government School of Madhya Pradesh State. Now they all can apply for an online MPTET Application Form with the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. So, the MPTET is a golden opportunity for the aspirants can Madhya Pradesh TET Notification Download and Read it carefully to apply the last dates.
Madhya Pradesh TET 2021 Application Form – Apply Online @ Http://peb.mp.gov.in/ PEB TET Notification
The Madhya Pradesh State Online Teacher Eligibility Application Form is expected to start from the next date 2021. Now all those candidates are eligible to apply for Madhya Pradesh TET 2021 before the last dates. Only those candidates, who have been applied for MPTET 2021, can appear in the written examination. So candidates if want to get an eligibility certificate for Madhya Pradesh Teacher can apply online.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2021|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam Type Eligibility Test|
|MPTET Object||Offer the Eligibility Certification for Apply Madhya Pradesh Govt. Teachers Jobs|
|Location||Madhya Pradesh State|
|Latest News Offered By||dbims.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Madhya Pradesh State TET 2021 Check Online given Below
Many dear candidates who are interested to apply for MPTET Online Form 2021 should have to check important Eligibility Criteria for MPTET Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, and others. MPPEB will hold the Two Type of Examination Like as Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be held to offer the eligibility class 1 to 5 teacher and Paper 2 for Class 6 to 8 upper primary level teachers. So candidates can check the eligibility details given below.
For Primary Level Class 1-5 MPTET Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC &
- Applicants should have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ BTC by NCTE &
- Aspirants must have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have qualified a Graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC & Graduate with 50 % Marks and BEd.
- The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year can apply for MPTET 2021.
For Primary Level Class 6-8 MPTET Qualification
- Candidates must have BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed &
- Aspirants should have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed &
- Applicants must have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have Intermediate / Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years BA/ BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ BSc.Ed &
- Applicants must have BA/ BSc with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and TET Qualify.
Candidates can pay the application fee for Madhya Pradesh 2021 TET Online mode by Debit Card, Credit Card and Net banking Etc.
Candidates will need to qualify for the written exam for the final selection of MPTET 2021.
MPTET 2021 Important Dates
Important dates for MPTET 2021 can be checked from the table below.
|MPTET Online Registration Start Date||Update Soon|
|MPTET Online Registration Last Date||Update Soon|
|Date Application Form Correction||Update Soon|
|Release of Madhya Pradesh TET Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Madhya Pradesh TET 2021 Exam Dates||To BE Announced Soon|
|MPTET Answer Key||Update Soon|
|Madhya Pradesh TET Result Date||Update Soon|
How to Apply For Madhya Pradesh TET 2021 Application Form Online?
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official Website at http://peb.mp.gov.in/.
- Then go to the homepage and click on the Registration link.
- Now start to fill the registration form carefully and click here to submit button.
- Get Registration Number and Password which will be sent your registered E-mail ID and Password.
- Now re-login your account.
- Fill in the General Details Like as 10th Class.
- Then Upload the Photographs and Signatures in the required Pdf.
- After that, pay the required application fee.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Madhya Pradesh TET 2021 Exam Pattern:
MPTET Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects of the Question Paper||Questions||Marks|
|MPTET Language I.||30||30|
|MPTET Language II.||30||30|
|Child Development & The Pedagogy.||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS).||30||30|
Madhya Pradesh TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|Child Development and Pedagogy.||30||30|
|For Science & Mathematics Teacher: – Mathematics and Science.||30||30|
|For Social Studies (SST) Teacher: As a Social Science Teacher.||30||30|
|For any other Teacher – For 1 or 2.||30||30|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
We hope this content on Madhya Pradesh State TET Application Form and Registration Process helps you. If you have any questions and suggestions in your mind about the MPTET Date and Application Form Notification. Then you can comment on us in the comment box feel free. We will try to help you as soon as possible.
TET Important Links of All States And Full Detail