MP GDS Recruitment 2022 – Apply Madhya Pradesh Postal 1560 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts Registration, Fee Payment, And Apply Online Process: Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle has released a recruitment notification for 1560 Gramin Dak Sevak posts. Interested and eligible candidates seeking to get MP Post Office GDS jobs can apply online at indianpost.gov.in or appost.in. Eligible applicants can apply for the MP GDS Bharti form on the official website from 8th May 2022 to 7th June 2022. Candidates can apply for MP GDS Recruitment 2022 posts as soon as possible.
Before applying for the Madhya Pradesh GDS Bharti Application form, candidates can read the MP Postal GDS job notification 2022 PDF for more details such as MP Post Office GDS eligibility criteria, the application process, and selection process, and other details.
MP GDS Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online 1560 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Recently, the Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle released a recruitment notification for 1560 Gramin Dak Sevak posts. Candidates must have the minimum educational qualification of Class 10th or equivalent educational qualification from any recognized board to apply for the MP GDS Bharti Application.
The age limit of the applicants must be in between 18 to 40 years. Candidate selection will be done through the 10th class marks merit list, and document verification basis.
Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 – Important Details
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Madhya Pradesh GDS Posts 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||1560|
|Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Posts – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for MP GDS Recruitment
- Candidates must have qualified Matriculation/SSC/ or equivalent educational qualification from any recognized board to apply for Madhya Pradesh GDS Jobs.
Age Limit for MP GDS Recruitment
- The age limit of the applicants must be in between 18 to 40 years.
- Merit List
- Document Verification
MP GDS Recruitment Pay Scale
|Name of the Post||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|Branch Post Master BPM||Rs. 12,000/- PM||Rs. 14,500/- PM|
|Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM) /Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- PM||Rs. 12,000/- PM|
MP GDS Recruitment Application Fee
- Rs 100/- for UR/OBC/EWS male/trans-man candidates
- No Fee for All female/trans-woman / SC / ST / PwD Candidates
What is MP Postal Circle GDS Apply Online Application Process?
- At first visit the Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Official Website, appost.in
- Download the notification and check all the details from it.
- Then, click on the ‘Apply online’ button over there.
- Fill out the online application form with the required details.
- Upload required documents listed in the notification.
- Pay the application fee online mode.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a printout of the acknowledgment to refer to it further.
Important Links to Apply Online MP GDS Jobs 2022
Download Notification For MP GDS Recruitment
Apply Online For MP GDS Bharti
Official Site For All Details
GDS Important Links of All States And Full Detail