Manipur Board 12th Result 2022: Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur (COHSEM) will declare Manipur Board 12th Result 2022 very soon. Students can check their Manipur Board HSE result 2022 for arts, commerce, and science streams by entering their roll number or name on the official website – www.manresults.nic.in. A huge number of students have registered successfully and appeared in Manipur class 12 exams till May 2022. Now all the students are looking to check the COHSEM result 2022 for class HSE exams on the official website www.manresults.nic.in.
There are 3 streams in the 12th standard in Manipur Board Science, Arts & Commerce. The Manipur Board 12th Result 2022 for all streams will be announced soon on the official website as soon as possible. The procedure to check the result for all the streams is class 12th arts, commerce, and science. To help you, we provide some steps to check the COHSEM HSE Exam Result given below.
Latest Update Today:
Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur (COHSEM) has declared Manipur Board 12th Result 2022 on the official website. Candidates can download their result from the direct link given below in the last paragraph.
Manipur Board 12th Result 2022 Name Wise
|Board name||Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur (COHSEM)|
|Info About||Manipur HSE Result 2022 Dates|
|Exam name||Manipur Higher Secondary 12th exam 2022|
|Result name||COHSEM HSE result 2022 Manipur|
|MKCL result 2022 date Manipur||June 2022|
|Result status||To be announced|
How to check Manipur Board HSE/12th Result 2022 Arts, Commerce & Science?
The Manipur Board 12th Result 2022 for arts, commerce & science streams will be declared in the month of May/June 2022. The students who appeared in the exam can check their results through the official website www.manresults.nic.in. Following are some steps to check the Manipur Board HSE Result 2022:
- Go to Manipur Board official website – www.manresults.nic.in to check Manipur Board 12th Result.
- Search the latest news about Manipur Board 12th Result 2022.
- Then find the link.
- Open the link and enter your roll number or name in the login window
- Click on the submit button.
- Now your result 12 will appear on your computer screen.
- Then check it carefully and take a printout with marks and status for further reference.
The result shows the total marks got by the candidate in the written exam and the status of the result. Download it or take a printout for Admission in Graduation degree and other upper education.
- Manipur Board HSE Result 2022 for science, arts & commerce streams will be released on www.manresults.nic.in.
- In 2022, over 90% of students are expected to clear the Manipur Board class 12 exams 2022. Students will need to secure 23 out of 70 marks in each subject for the 12th exam.
- Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur (COHSEM) has conducted class 12 exams.
- Students can check their Manipur Board 12th Result 2022 through their registered name and Roli number.
- Students can collect the original 12th mark sheet from their schools for admission to undergraduate courses after one month from the result declaration date.
Manipur Board HSE Result 2022 Name Wise
- There are a few other websites such as India results, and exam results which have also announced the Manipur Board 12th class result through online mode. Through these websites, you can check Manipur Board 12th result online mode.
- The main motive of these websites is also to reduce the huge traffic on the official website at the time of result declaration.
- Students need not worry if they don’t get the result by visiting the official website you can visit this alternative website to check the Manipur Board 12th Result 2022.
Details mentioned in the Manipur Board 12th Result 2022
- Students name
- Students Roll number
- Board Name
- Examination Name
- Name of Class
- Subject Code
- Total marks
- Result status
Manipur Board 12th Revaluation/Rechecking Process
The Manipur Board 12th class result will release in the month of May/June 2022. If the students do not satisfy their results, then all students can apply for rechecking or reevaluation Application subject-wise.
In the second week of June, the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur (COHSEM) will release the notification regarding the rechecking or revaluation form. The students can register for it before the last dates. For the rechecking procedure, the candidates have to pay Rs. 500 per subject more details about the application fee read the official notification. The result of the reevaluation procedure will be released within one month of 2022.
In order to apply for registration online. The following steps can follow by the candidate to register/ her for registration.
- The student will need to open the official website & open the link to reevaluation registration.
- Click on the apply link, and the new login window will be opened & the students have to click on “new user registration”
- The candidate agrees to all the rules for rechecking & reevaluation.
- Now the “Registration form” will appear on the screen of the computer. The candidate enters all the details accurately & hits the “submit” tab.
- The student is now registered successfully for rechecking and revaluation.
- The re-evaluation form will be accepted only after the clearance of submission of the challan at the Regional office or head office of the respective district related to COHSEM.
How to Check Manipur Board HSE Rechecking / Revaluation Result 2022 for all Streams
- The students need to visit the COHSEM official website www.manresults.nic.in.
- Search AP 12th rechecking / revaluation result link.
- Then open the link and enter the roll number as mentioned on the admit card.
- Then click on the submit button.
- After a few seconds, your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, download the result & save it for future reference.
To improve the re-evaluation will need to improve the score if the numbers go up but if the numbers decrease then all the results will modify according to estimation in marks. If the best scores go up to 5% or more then the answer sheet will send to 3rd examiner for case marking.
Manipur HSE Supplementary Exam 2022
If the students who have failed in class 12th Class for any reason. They can apply for Manipur Board 12th Supplementary Exam 2022 to clear the exam. The students who are going to appear in the supplementary exams need to know the timetable or date sheet of the exam. The following steps are to download the date sheet of the supplementary exams.
- Visit the official website of COHSEM, and then click on the link Andhra Board 12th supplementary date sheet.
- After clicking on the link, all students will be able to see the date sheet in pdf format.
- Then you can download their date sheet and save it.
- Check the Manipur Board Intermediate Exam Dates 2022
Manipur 12th Exam Result Dates
The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur (COHSEM) will conduct the Manipur Board 12th Class Exam 2022 from April/May, and the result for the same will be declared in June 2022. Appeared candidates can check their results for COHSEM 12th class online mode only on the official website of the Manipur Board.
How to check Manipur Board HSE Supplementary result 2022?
- Students go to www.manresults.nic.in, then click the link Manipur Board 12th supplementary result 2022 which will lead the candidate to the page where enter the roll number or name.
- Then submit it.
- Your result will appear on the screen & download the result
- Finally, take the printout of the same for future reference.
Download Manipur Board 12th Result 2022: Available Here
Manipur Board 12th Result 2022 – FAQ
Q1. Way to check Manipur Board 12th Result 2022?
Many numbers of students, who have appeared in the COHSEM 12th Class Examinations, can check their results online on the COHSEM official website – www.manresults.nic.in.
Q2. What is the Manipur Board 12th Result 2022 date?
Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur (COHSEM) will release Manipur Board HSE Result 2022 for Arts, Commerce & Science streams in June 2022. It can be checked online at www.manresults.nic.in by entering the roll number & Name by clicking on the find result button.
Q3. What are the minimum marks required to pass Manipur Board 12th Class 2022?
A minimum of 33% out of 100 marks required in each subject will need to clear the Manipur 12th exams 2022. If a student is not able to get the required marks in any subjects, then attempt it again in supplementary or compartment exams with more effort.
Q4. When will Manipur Board 12th Compartment result 2022 be announced?
The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur (COHSEM) will announce Manipur Board 12th Result 2022 for supplementary exams in August 2022.
Q5. How to collect the original Manipur Board 12th mark sheet?
Students can collect their Manipur Board 12th mark sheets and other important certificates from their respective Schools and Board.