MAHA TET Application Form 2021 – Maharashtra TET Notification Update Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test Form Dates, MAHA TET Eligibility Criteria, Maharashtra TET Important Details, Apply Online Link Last Dates MAHA TET.
The State Examination Council of Maharashtra is going to invite the Online Application form MAHA TET 2021. The Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Notification in Maharashtra will be published at http://mahatet.in/. Maharashtra Board will announce the MAHA TET Notification for the Primary and Upper Primary Class I to VIII. The MAHA TET 2021 Notification is an available online mode in the language of English and Hindi.
Latest Update Today: Candidates who applied for MAHA TET Application Form 2021, Can get all the information on one platform please stay connected with us and visit this page regularly. Our dbims team tries to provide the newest info regarding all Jharkhand TET Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Date es well as Merit List|Cutoff. Interested Candidates Can Comment in the comment box to know more info about All-State Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
Candidates can apply for the Online Application Form for MAHA TET 2021 through the direct link given below. Aspirants will need to apply online application form Maharashtra TET 2021 before the last date. Candidates also apply a single application form for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exams. Now first of all candidates must have to check MAHA TET Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply Online Etc.
MAHA TET Application Form 2021 Notification Apply Online Maharashtra TET
Candidates who want to get teaching jobs at the Primary and Upper Primary Level firstly need to qualify MAHA TET 2021 Exam. MAHA TET for Primary Class I to V and Upper Primary Class VI to VIII teachers can apply for this online application form. Thus the State Council of Educational Research & Training Department of Elementary Education Maharashtra will conduct the Maharashtra TET 2021 for both Primary and Upper Primary Level teacher eligibility.
Those candidates who dream of Teacher Jobs in Government School of Maharashtra State. Now they all can apply for an online MAHA TET Application Form with the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. So, the MAHA TET is a golden opportunity for the aspirants can Maharashtra TET Notification Download and Read it carefully to apply the last dates.
Maharashtra TET 2021 Application Form – Apply Online @ mahatet.in MAHATET Notification
The Maharashtra State Online Teacher Eligibility Application Form is expected to Start from Feb 2021. Now all those candidates are eligible to apply for Maharashtra TET 2021 before the last dates. Only those candidates who have been applied for MAHA TET 2021, can appear in the written examination. So candidates if want to get an eligibility certificate for Maharashtra Teacher can apply online.
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Examination Council of Maharashtra (SECM)|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2021|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam Type Eligibility Test|
|MAHA TET Object||Offer the Eligibility Certification for Apply Maharashtra Govt. Teachers Jobs|
|Latest News Offered By||dbims.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra State TET 2021 Check Online given Below
Many dear candidates who are interested to apply for MAHA TET Online Form 2021 should have to check important Eligibility Criteria for MAHA TET Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, and others. SECM will hold the Two Types of Examination Like Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be held to offer the eligibility class 1 to 5 teachers and Paper 2 for Class 6 to 8 upper primary level teachers. So candidates can check the eligibility details given below.
For Primary Level Class 1-5 MAHA TET Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC &
- Applicants should have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ BTC by NCTE &
- Aspirants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have qualified for a Graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC & Graduate with 50 % Marks and BEd.
- The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year can apply for MAHA TET 2021.
For Primary Level Class 6-8 MAHA TET Qualification
- Candidates must have BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed &
- Aspirants should have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed &
- Applicants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years BA/ BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ BSc.Ed &
- Applicants must have BA/ BSc with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and TET Qualify.
|Category||Only for Paper-1||Only for Paper-2||For Both Papers 1 & 2|
|General & OBC||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|S.C/S.T/Physical Handicapped||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Ex-Serviceman Self Only||NO||NO||NO|
Candidates can pay the application fee for Maharashtra 2021 TET Online mode by Debit Card, Credit Card and Net banking Etc.
Candidates will need to qualify for the written exam for the final selection of MAHA TET 2021.
MAHA TET 2021 Important Dates
Important dates for MAHA TET 2021 can be checked from the table below.
|MAHA TET Online Registration Start Date||Update Soon|
|MAHA TET Online Registration Last Date||Update Soon|
|Date Application Form Correction||Update Soon|
|Release of Maharashtra TET Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Maharashtra TET 2021 Exam Dates||To BE Announced Soon|
|MAHA TET Answer Key||Update Soon|
|Maharashtra TET Result Date||Update Soon|
How to Apply For Maharashtra TET 2021 Application Form Online?
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official Website at http://mahatet.in/.
- Then go to the homepage and click on the Registration link.
- Now start to fill the registration form carefully and click here to submit the button.
- Get Registration Number and Password which will be sent your registered E-mail ID and Password.
- Now re-login your account.
- Fill in the General Details Like as 10th Class.
- Then Upload the Photographs and Signatures in the required Pdf.
- After that, pay the required application fee.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Maharashtra TET 2021 Exam Pattern:
MAHA TET Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects of the Question Paper||Questions||Marks|
|MAHA TET Language I.||30||30|
|MAHA TET Language II.||30||30|
|Child Development & The Pedagogy.||30||30|
|MAHA TET Mathematics||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS).||30||30|
Maharashtra TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|Child Development and Pedagogy.||30||30|
|For Science & Mathematics Teacher: – Mathematics and Science.||30||30|
|For Social Studies (SST) Teacher: As a Social Science Teacher.||30||30|
|For any other Teacher – For 1 or 2.||30||30|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
We hope this content on Maharashtra State TET Application Form and Registration Process helps you. If you have any questions and suggestions in your mind about the MAHA TET Date and Application Form Notification. Then you can comment on us in the comment box feel free. We will try to help you as soon as possible.
TET Important Links of All States And Full Detail