Lakshadweep TET Application Form 2021 – LAK-TET Notification, LAK-TET Important Details, Apply Online Link Last Dates Lakshadweep TET
The Government of Lakshadweep is going to invite the Online Application Form Lakshadweep TET 2021. The Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Notification in Lakshadweep will be published at www.lakshadweep.gov.in. Lakshadweep Board will announce the Lakshadweep TET Notification for the Primary and Upper Primary Class I to VIII. The Lakshadweep TET 2021 Notification is an available online mode in the language of English.
Candidates can apply for the Online Application Form for Lakshadweep TET 2021 through the direct link given below. Aspirants will need to apply online application Form LAK-TET 2021 before the last date. Candidates also apply a single application form for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exams. Now first of all candidates must have to check Lakshadweep TET Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply Online Etc.
Lakshadweep TET Application Form 2021 Notification Apply Online LAK-TET
Candidates who want to get teaching jobs at the Primary and Upper Primary Level firstly need to qualify Lakshadweep TET 2021 Exam. Lakshadweep TET for Primary Class I to V and Upper Primary Class VI to VIII teachers can apply for this online application form. Thus the State Council of Educational Research & Training Department of Elementary Education Lakshadweep will conduct the LAK-TET 2021 for both Primary and Upper Primary Level teacher eligibility.
Those candidates who dream of Teacher Jobs In Government School of Lakshadweep State. Now they all can apply for an online Lakshadweep TET Application Form with the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. So, the Lakshadweep TET is a golden opportunity for the aspirants can LAK-TET Notification Download and Read it carefully to apply the last dates.
Lakshadweep TET Application Form 2021 – Apply Online @ www.lakshadweep.gov.in Lakshadweep TET Notification
The Lakshadweep State Online Teacher Eligibility Application Form is expected to start from Feb 2021. Now all those candidates are eligible to apply for LAK-TET 2021 before the last dates. Only those candidates, who have been applied for Lakshadweep TET 2021, can appear in the written examination. So candidates if want to get an eligibility certificate for Lakshadweep Teacher can apply online.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Government of Lakshadweep|
|Exam Name||Lakshadweep Teacher Eligibility Test 2021|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam Type Eligibility Test|
|Lakshadweep TET Object||Offer the Eligibility Certification for Apply Lakshadweep Govt. Teachers Jobs|
|Latest News Offered By||dbims.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Lakshadweep State TET 2021 Check Online given Below
Many dear candidates who are interested to apply for Lakshadweep TET Online Form 2021 should have to check important Eligibility Criteria for Lakshadweep TET Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, and others. DEE Lakshadweep will hold the Two Type of Examination Like as Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be held to offer the eligibility class 1 to 5 teacher and Paper 2 for Class 6 to 8 upper primary level teacher. So candidates can check the eligibility details given below.
For Primary Level Class 1-5 Lakshadweep TET Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed &
- Applicants should have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ &
- Aspirants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have qualified a Graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC & Graduate with 50 % Marks and BEd
- The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year can apply for Lakshadweep TET 2021.
For Primary Level Class 6-8 Lakshadweep TET Qualification
- Candidates must have BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed &
- Aspirants should have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed &
- Applicants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years BA/ BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ BSc.Ed &
- Applicants must have BA/ BSc with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and TET Qualify.
|Category||Fees (for paper 1 or 2)||Fees (for both paper 1 and 2)|
|General Category||INR 250||INR 500|
|SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD||INR 500||INR 1000|
Candidates will need to qualify for the written exam for the final selection of Lakshadweep TET 2021.
How to Apply For LAK-TET 2021 Application Form Online?
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official Website at http://www.lakshadweep.gov.in/.
- Then go to the homepage and click on the Registration link.
- Now start to fill the registration form carefully and click here to submit the button.
- Get Registration Number and Password which will be sent your registered E-mail ID and Password.
- Now re-login your account.
- Fill in the General Details Like as 10th Class.
- Then Upload the Photographs and Signatures in the required Pdf.
- After that, pay the required application fee.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
|Lakshadweep TET Online Registration Start Date||Update Soon|
|Lakshadweep TET Online Registration Last Date||Update Soon|
|Date Application Form Correction||Update Soon|
|Release of Lakshadweep TET Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Lakshadweep TET 2021 Exam Dates||To BE Announced Soon|
|Lakshadweep TET Answer Key||Update Soon|
|Lakshadweep TET Result Date||Update Soon|
Links to Apply Online LAK-TET 2021
Download Lakshadweep TET Official Notification: Available Soon
Click For Apply Online Application Form Lakshadweep TET: Available Soon
Lakshadweep TET 2021 Exam Pattern:
Lakshadweep TET Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects of the Question Paper||Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & The Pedagogy.||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS).||30||30|
Lakshadweep TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|Child Development and Pedagogy.||30||30|
|For Science & Mathematics Teacher: – Mathematics and Science.||30||30|
|For Social Studies (SST) Teacher: As a Social Science Teacher.||30||30|
|For any other Teacher – For 1 or 2.||30||30|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
We hope this content on Lakshadweep State TET Application Form and Registration Process helps you. If you have any questions and suggestions in your mind about the Lakshadweep TET Date and Application Form Notification. Then you can comment on us in the comment box feel free. We will try to help you as soon as possible.