KARTET Application Form 2021 – Karnataka TET Notification Update Karnataka State Teacher Eligibility Test Form Dates, KARTET Eligibility Criteria, Karnataka TET Important Details, Apply Online Link Last Dates KARTET.
The Department of School Education, Government of Karnataka is going to invite the Online Application form KARTET 2021. The Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Notification in Karnataka will be published at schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Karnataka Board will announce the KARTET Notification for the Primary and Upper Primary Class I to VIII. The KARTET 2021 Notification is an available online mode in the language of English and Hindi. Candidates can apply for the Online Application Form for KARTET 2021 through the direct link given below.
Aspirants will need to apply online application Form Karnataka TET 2021 before the last date. Candidates also apply a single application form for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exams. Now first of all candidates must have to check KARTET Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply Online Etc.
KARTET Application Form 2021 Notification Apply Online Karnataka TET
Candidates who want to get teaching jobs at the Primary and Upper Primary Level firstly need to qualify KARTET 2021 Exam. KARTET for Primary Class I to V and Upper Primary Class VI to VIII teachers can apply for this online application form. Thus the State Council of Educational Research & Training Department of Elementary Education Karnataka will conduct the Karnataka TET 2021 for both Primary and Upper Primary Level teacher eligibility.
Those candidates who dream of Teacher Jobs in Government School of Karnataka State. Now they all can apply for an online KARTET Application Form with the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. So, the KARTET is a golden opportunity for the aspirants can Karnataka TET Notification Download and Read it carefully to apply the last dates.
Karnataka TET 2021 Application Form – Apply Online @ schooleducation.kar.nic.in KARTET Notification
The Karnataka State Online Teacher Eligibility Application Form is expected to Start from Feb 2021. Now all those candidates are eligible to apply for Karnataka TET 2021 before the last dates. Only those candidates who have been applied for KARTET 2021, can appear in the written examination. So candidates if want to get an eligibility certificate for Karnataka Teacher can apply online.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Department of School Education, Government of Karnataka (DSE)|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2021|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam Type Eligibility Test|
|KARTET Object||Offer the Eligibility Certification for Apply Karnataka Govt. Teachers Jobs|
|Latest News Offered By||dbims.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka State TET 2021 Check Online given Below
Many dear candidates who are interested to apply for KARTET Online Form 2021 should have to check important Eligibility Criteria for KARTET Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, and others. DSE will hold the Two Type of Examination Like as Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be held to offer the eligibility class 1 to 5 teacher and Paper 2 for Class 6 to 8 upper primary level teachers. So candidates can check the eligibility details given below.
For Primary Level Class 1-5 KARTET Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC &
- Applicants should have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ BTC by NCTE &
- Aspirants must have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have qualified a Graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC & Graduate with 50 % Marks and BEd.
- The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year can apply for KARTET 2021.
For Primary Level Class 6-8 KARTET Qualification
- Candidates must have BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed &
- Aspirants should have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed &
- Applicants must have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have Intermediate / Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years BA/ BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ BSc.Ed &
- Applicants must have BA/ BSc with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and TET Qualify.
|Category||KARTET Paper 1 or 2||Both Paper 1 and 2|
|General, 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B||Rs 700||Rs 1000|
|SC/ST/CI only||Rs 350||Rs 500|
Candidates can pay the application fee for Karnataka 2021 TET Online mode by Debit Card, Credit Card and Net banking Etc.
Candidates will need to qualify for the written exam for the final selection of KARTET 2021.
KARTET 2021 Important Dates
Important dates for KARTET 2021 can be checked from the table below.
|KARTET Online Registration Start Date||Update Soon|
|KARTET Online Registration Last Date||Update Soon|
|Date Application Form Correction||Update Soon|
|Release of Karnataka TET Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Karnataka TET 2021 Exam Dates||To BE Announced Soon|
|KARTET Answer Key||Update Soon|
|Karnataka TET Result Date||Update Soon|
How to Apply For Karnataka TET 2021 Application Form Online?
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official Website at http://schooleducation.kar.nic.in/.
- Then go to the homepage and click on the Registration link.
- Now start to fill the registration form carefully and click here to submit the button.
- Get Registration Number and Password which will be sent your registered E-mail ID and Password.
- Now re-login your account.
- Fill in the General Details Like as 10th Class.
- Then Upload the Photographs and Signatures in the required Pdf.
- After that, pay the required application fee.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Karnataka TET 2021 Exam Pattern:
KARTET Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects of the Question Paper||Questions||Marks|
|KARTET Language I.||30||30|
|KARTET Language II.||30||30|
|Child Development & The Pedagogy.||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS).||30||30|
Karnataka TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|Child Development and Pedagogy.||30||30|
|For Science & Mathematics Teacher: – Mathematics and Science.||30||30|
|For Social Studies (SST) Teacher: As a Social Science Teacher.||30||30|
|For any other Teacher – For 1 or 2.||30||30|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
We hope this content on Karnataka State TET Application Form and Registration Process helps you. If you have any questions and suggestions in your mind about the KARTET Date and Application Form Notification. Then you can comment on us in the comment box feel free. We will try to help you as soon as possible.
TET Important Links of All States And Full Detail