HTET Application Form 2021 – Haryana TET Notification Update Haryana State Teacher Eligibility Test Form Dates, HTET Eligibility Criteria, Haryana TET Important Details, Apply Online Link Last Dates HTET.
The Haryana School Education Board is going to invite the Online Application form HTET 2021. The Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Notification in Haryana will be published at htetonline.com. Haryana Board will announce the HTET Notification for the Primary and Upper Primary Class I to VIII. The HTET 2021 Notification is an available online mode in the language of English and Hindi. Candidates can apply for the Online Application Form for SCERT HTET 2021 through the direct link given below.
Aspirants will need to apply online application form Haryana TET 2021 before the last date. Candidates also apply a single application form for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exams. Now first of all candidates must have to check HTET Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply Online Etc.
HTET Application Form 2021 Notification Apply Online Haryana TET
Candidates who want to get teaching jobs at the Primary and Upper Primary Level firstly need to qualify HTET 2021 Exam. HTET for Primary Class I to V and Upper Primary Class VI to VIII teachers can apply for this online application form. Thus the State Council of Educational Research & Training Department of Elementary Education Haryana will conduct the Haryana TET 2021 for both Primary and Upper Primary Level teacher eligibility.
Those candidates who dream of Teacher Jobs in Government School of Haryana State. Now they all can apply for an online HTET Application Form with the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. So, the HTET is a golden opportunity for the aspirants can Haryana TET Notification Download and Read it carefully to apply the last dates.
Haryana TET 2021 Application Form – Apply Online @ htetonline.com HTET Notification
The Haryana State Online Teacher Eligibility Application Form is expected to start from July 2021. Now all those candidates are eligible to apply for Haryana TET 2021 before the last dates. Only those candidates, who have been applied for HTET 2021, can appear in the written examination. So candidates if want to get an eligibility certificate for Haryana Teacher can apply online.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Haryana School Education Board (BSEH)|
|Exam Name||Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2021|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam Type Eligibility Test|
|HTET Object||Offer the Eligibility Certification for Apply Haryana Govt. Teachers Jobs|
|Latest News Offered By||dbims.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana State TET 2021 Check Online given Below
Many dear candidates who are interested to apply for HTET Online Form 2021 should have to check important Eligibility Criteria for HTET Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, and others. BSEH will hold the Two Type of Examination Like as Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be held to offer the eligibility class 1 to 5 teacher and Paper 2 for Class 6 to 8 upper primary level teachers. So candidates can check the eligibility details given below.
For Primary Level Class 1-5 HTET Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC &
- Applicants should have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ BTC by NCTE &
- Aspirants must have Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have qualified a Graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC & Graduate with 50 % Marks and BEd.
- The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year can apply for HTET 2021.
For Primary Level Class 6-8 HTET Qualification
- Candidates must have BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed &
- Aspirants should have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed &
- Applicants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years BA/ BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ BSc.Ed &
- Applicants must have BA/ BSc with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and TET Qualify.
For Lecturers of Class 11th and 12th
The Applicants must have a PG degree in the concerned subject with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
Applicants should have passed completed 10th with Hindi/ Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary/ Graduation/ post-graduation with Hindi as one of the subjects.
|Category||One level only||Two level||Three level|
|SC & PH candidates of Haryana domicile||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|For all candidates except SC & PH of Haryana Domicile||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|All candidates outside Haryana (including SC & PH)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
Candidates can pay the application fee for Haryana 2021 TET Online mode by Debit Card, Credit Card and Net banking Etc.
Candidates will need to qualify for the written exam for the final selection of HTET 2021.
HTET 2021 Important Dates
Important dates for HTET 2021 can be checked from the table below.
|HTET Online Registration Start Date||Update Soon|
|HTET Online Registration Last Date||Update Soon|
|Date Application Form Correction||Update Soon|
|Release of Haryana TET Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Haryana TET 2021 Exam Dates||To BE Announced Soon|
|HTET Answer Key||Update Soon|
|Haryana TET Result Date||Update Soon|
How to Apply For Haryana TET 2021 Application Form Online?
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official Website at http://haryanatet.in/.
- Then go to the homepage and click on the Registration link.
- Now start to fill the registration form carefully and click here to submit the button.
- Get Registration Number and Password which will be sent your registered E-mail ID and Password.
- Now re-login your account.
- Fill in the General Details Like as 10th Class.
- Then Upload the Photographs and Signatures in the required Pdf.
- After that, pay the required application fee.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Haryana TET 2021 Exam Pattern:
HTET Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects of the Question Paper||Questions||Marks|
|HTET Language I.||30||30|
|HTET Language II.||30||30|
|Child Development & The Pedagogy.||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS).||30||30|
Haryana TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|Child Development and Pedagogy.||30||30|
|For Science & Mathematics Teacher: – Mathematics and Science.||30||30|
|For Social Studies (SST) Teacher: As a Social Science Teacher.||30||30|
|For any other Teacher – For 1 or 2.||30||30|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
We hope this content on Haryana State TET Application Form and Registration Process helps you. If you have any questions and suggestions in your mind about the HTET Date and Application Form Notification. Then you can comment on us in the comment box feel free. We will try to help you as soon as possible.