Gujarat TET Application Form 2023 – Gujarat State Teacher Eligibility Test Form Dates, Gujarat TET Eligibility Criteria, Gujarat TET Important Details, Apply Online Link Last Dates Gujarat TET.
The Board of Secondary Education Gujarat is going to invite the Online Application from Gujarat TET 2023. The Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 Notification in Gujarat will be published at www.gseb.org. Gujarat Board will announce the Gujarat TET Notification for the Primary and Upper Primary Class I to VIII. The Gujarat TET 2023 Notification is an available online mode in the language of English and Gujarati. Candidates can apply for the Online Application Form for SSA Gujarat TET 2023 through the direct link given below.
Latest Update Today: Candidates who applied for Gujarat TET Application Form 2023, Can get all the information on one platform please stay connected with us and visit this page regularly. Our dbims team tries to provide the newest info regarding all Jharkhand TET Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Date es well as Merit List|Cutoff. Interested Candidates Can Comment in the comment box to know more info about All-State Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
Aspirants will need to apply online for application form G-TET 2023 before the last date. Candidates also apply a single application form for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exams. Now first of all candidates must have to check Gujarat TET Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply Online Etc.
Gujarat TET Application Form 2023 Notification Apply Online G-TET
Candidates who want to get teaching jobs at the Primary and Upper Primary Level firstly need to qualify Gujarat TET 2023 Exam. Gujarat TET for Primary Class I to V and Upper Primary Class VI to VIII teachers can apply for this online application form. Thus the State Council of Educational Research & Training Department of Elementary Education Gujarat will conduct the G-TET 2023 for both Primary and Upper Primary Level teacher eligibility.
Those candidates who dream of Teacher Jobs in Government School of Gujarat State. Now they all can apply for an online Gujarat TET Application Form with the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. So, the Gujarat TET is a golden opportunity for the aspirants can G-TET Notification Download and Read it carefully to apply the last dates.
G-TET 2023 Application Form – Apply Online @ www.gseb.org Gujarat TET Notification
The Gujarat State Online Teacher Eligibility Application Form is expected to start from Feb 2023. Now all those candidates are eligible to apply for G-TET 2023 before the last dates. Only those candidates, who have been applied for Gujarat TET 2023, can appear in the written examination. So candidates if want to get an eligibility certificate for Gujarat Teacher can apply online.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Board of Secondary Education Gujarat (BSEG)|
|Exam Name||Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2023|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam Type Eligibility Test|
|Gujarat TET Object||Offer the Eligibility Certification for Apply Gujarat Govt. Teachers Jobs|
|Latest News Offered By||dbims.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat State TET 2023 Check Online given Below
Many dear candidates who are interested to apply for Gujarat TET Online Form 2023 should have to check important Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat TET Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, and others. BSEG will hold the Two Types of Examination Like Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be held to offer the eligibility class 1 to 5 teachers and Paper 2 for Class 6 to 8 upper primary level teachers. So candidates can check the eligibility details given below.
For Primary Level Class 1-5 Gujarat TET Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed &
- Applicants should have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ &
- Aspirants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have qualified for a Graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC & Graduate with 50 % Marks and BEd
- The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year can apply for Gujarat TET 2023.
For Primary Level Class 6-8 Gujarat TET Qualification
- Candidates must have BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed &
- Aspirants should have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed &
- Applicants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years BA/ BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ BSc.Ed &
- Applicants must have BA/ BSc with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and TET Qualify.
|For General candidates||Rs. 350/-|
|For SC, ST, SEBC, & PHC candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Candidates will need to qualify for the written exam for the final selection of Gujarat TET 2023.
How to Apply For G-TET 2023 Application Form Online?
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official Website at http://www.gseb.org/.
- Then go to the homepage and click on the Registration link.
- Now start to fill the registration form carefully and click here to submit the button.
- Get Registration Number and Password which will be sent your registered E-mail ID and Password.
- Now re-login your account.
- Fill in the General Details Like as 10th Class.
- Then Upload the Photographs and Signatures in the required Pdf.
- After that, pay the required application fee.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
|Gujarat TET Online Registration Start Date||Update Soon|
|Gujarat TET Online Registration Last Date||Update Soon|
|Date Application Form Correction||Update Soon|
|Release of Gujarat TET Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Gujarat TET 2023 Exam Dates||To Be Announced Soon|
|Gujarat TET Answer Key||Update Soon|
|Gujarat TET Result Date||Update Soon|
Links to Apply Online G-TET 2023
Download Gujarat TET Official Notification: Available Soon
Click For Apply Online Application Form Gujarat TET: Available Soon
Gujarat TET 2023 Exam Pattern:
Gujarat TET Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects of the Question Paper||Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & The Pedagogy.||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS).||30||30|
Gujarat TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|Child Development and Pedagogy.||30||30|
|For Science & Mathematics Teacher: – Mathematics and Science.||30||30|
|For Social Studies (SST) Teacher: As a Social Science Teacher.||30||30|
|For any other Teacher – For 1 or 2.||30||30|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
We hope this content on Gujarat State TET Application Form and Registration Process helps you. If you have any questions and suggestions in your mind about the Gujarat TET Date and Application Form Notification. Then you can comment on us in the comment box feel free. We will try to help you as soon as possible.