Goa TET Application Form 2021 – Goa State Teacher Eligibility Test Form Dates, Goa TET Eligibility Criteria, TET Goa State Important Details, Apply Online Link Last Dates Goa TET.
The Directorate of Education Government of Goa is going to invite the Online Application form Goa TET 2021. The Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Notification in Goa will be published at www.education.goa.gov.in. Goa Board will announce the Goa TET Notification for the Primary and Upper Primary Class I to VIII. The Goa TET 2021 Notification is an available online mode in the language of English and Hindi. Candidates can apply for the Online Application Form for Goa TET 2021 through the direct link given below.
Aspirants will need to apply online application for Goa TET 2021 before the last date. Candidates also apply a single application form for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exams. Now first of all candidates must have to check Goa TET Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply Online Etc.
Goa TET Application Form 2021 Notification Apply Online
Candidates who want to get teaching jobs at the Primary and Upper Primary Level firstly need to qualify Goa TET 2021 Exam. Goa TET for Primary Class I to V and Upper Primary Class VI to VIII teachers can apply for this online application form. Thus the State Council of Educational Research & Training Department of Elementary Education Goa will conduct the Goa TET 2021 for both Primary and Upper Primary Level teacher eligibility.
Those candidates who dream of Teacher Jobs In Government School of Goa State. Now they all can apply for an online Goa TET Application Form with the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. So, the Goa TET is a golden opportunity for the aspirants can TET Goa Notification Download and Read it carefully to apply the last dates.
Goa TET 2021 Application Form – Apply Online @ www.education.goa.gov.in GTET Notification
The Goa State Online Teacher Eligibility Application Form is expected to start from Feb 2021. Now all those candidates are eligible to apply for Goa TET 2021 before the last dates. Only those candidates, who have been applied for Goa TET 2021, can appear in the written examination. So candidates if want to get an eligibility certificate for Goa Teacher can apply online.
|Exam Conducting Authority:||Directorate of Education Government of Goa (DEG GOA)|
|Exam Name:||Goa Teacher Eligibility Test 2021|
|Exam Level:||State Level|
|Exam Type:||Entrance Exam Type Eligibility Test|
|Goa TET Object:||Offer the Eligibility Certification for Apply Goa Govt Teachers Jobs|
|Latest News Offered By:||dbims.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Goa State TET 2021 Check Online given Below
Many dear candidates who are interested to apply for Goa TET Online Form 2021 should have to check important Eligibility Criteria for Goa TET Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, and others. DEG GOA will hold the Two Type of Examination Like as Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be held to offer the eligibility class 1 to 5 teacher and Paper 2 for Class 6 to 8 upper primary level teacher. So candidates can check the eligibility details given below.
For Primary Level Class 1-5 Goa TET Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC &
- Applicants should have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ BTC by NCTE &
- Aspirants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have qualified a Graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC & Graduate with 50 % Marks and BEd
- The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year can apply for Goa TET 2021.
For Primary Level Class 6-8 Goa TET Qualification
- Candidates must have BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed &
- Aspirants should have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed &
- Applicants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years BA/ BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ BSc.Ed &
- Applicants must have BA/ BSc with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and TET Qualify.
- General: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST/PWD: 750/-
Candidates will need to qualify for the written exam for the final selection of Goa TET 2021.
How to Apply For Goa TET 2021 Application Form Online?
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official Website at www.education.goa.gov.in.
- Then go to the homepage and click on the Registration link.
- Now start to fill the registration form carefully and click here to submit the button.
- Get Registration Number and Password which will be sent your registered E-mail ID and Password.
- Now re-login your account.
- Fill in the General Details Like as 10th Class.
- Then Upload the Photographs and Signatures in the required Pdf.
- After that, pay the required application fee.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Goa TET 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||March 2021|
|Application Form Release Date||March 2021|
|The closing of Goa TET Online Registration||April 2021|
|Pay Application fee through SBI e-challan||April 2021|
|Goa TET 2021 Form Correction||April 2021|
|Goa TET Exam Date||May 2021|
|Goa TET Admit Card Release Date||May 2021|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2021|
|Result of Goa TET Date||June 2021|
Links to Apply Online Goa TET 2021
Download Goa TET Official Notification: Available Soon
Click For Apply Online Application Form Goa TET: Available Soon
Goa TET Paper 1 Exam Pattern
Goa TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
We hope this content on Goa State TET Application Form and Registration Process helps you. If you have any questions and suggestions in your mind about the Goa TET Date and Application Form Notification. Then you can comment on us in the comment box feel free. We will try to help you as soon as possible.