FCI AGM Recruitment 2021 – Apply Food Corporation 89 Assistant General Manager Posts Registration, Fee Payment, And Apply Online Process: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released a recruitment notification for 89 Assistant General Manager (AGM) and Medical Officer posts. Interested and eligible candidates seeking to get FCI AGM MO jobs can apply online at www.recruitmentfci.in. Eligible applicants can apply for the FCI AGM Bharti form on the official website from 1st March 2021 to 31st March 2021.
Candidates can apply for Food Corporation AGM posts as soon as possible. Before applying for the Food Corporation AGM Bharti Application form, candidates can read the FCI AGM Recruitment 2021 PDF for more details such as FCI AGM MO eligibility criteria, the application process, selection process, and other details.
FCI AGM Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online 89 Assistant General Manager Posts
Recently, the Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released a recruitment notification for 89 Assistant General Manager posts. Candidates must have the minimum educational qualification of degree or equivalent educational qualification from any recognized board to apply for the FCI AGM Bharti Application. The age limit of the applicants must be in between 18 to 40 years. Candidate selection will be done through a written exam merit list, and document verification basis.
Food Corporation of India (FCI) GDS Recruitment 2021 – Important Details
|Organization Name||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Post Name||Assistant General Manager|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
Food Corporation AGM Posts 2021 – Vacancy Details
- Assistant General Manager (General Administration): 30 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (Technical): 27 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts): 22 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (Law): 08 Posts
- Medical Officer: 02 Posts
Total: 89 Posts
Food Corporation of India (FCI) GDS Posts – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for FCI AGM Recruitment
Assistant General Manager (General Administration): Post Graduate degree & Degree in Law.
Assistant General Manager (Technical): B.Sc. in Agriculture & B.Tech degree, B.E degree.
Assistant General Manager (Accounts): Associate membership of Chartered Accountants of India.
Assistant General Manager (Law): Degree in Law.
Medical Officer: MBBS Degree
Age Limit for FCI AGM Recruitment
Assistant General Manager (General Administration): 30 Years.
Assistant General Manager (Technical): 28 Years.
Assistant General Manager (Accounts): 28 Years.
Assistant General Manager (Law): 33 Years.
Medical Officer: 35 Years.
FCI AGM Recruitment Application Fee
UR/OBC Candidates Rs. 1000/-
SC /ST /PwBD /Women Candidates need not pay any fee.
How to apply for Online FCI AGM Jobs 2021?
- At first visit the Food Corporation of India (FCI) Official Website, https://www.recruitmentfci.in/
- Download the notification and check all the details from it.
- Then, click on the ‘Apply online’ button over there.
- Fill the online application form with the required details.
- Upload required documents listed in the notification.
- Pay the application fee online mode.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a printout of the acknowledgment to refer to it further.
- Start date to apply online application form: 01 March 2021
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 31 March 2021
- Online Test Date: Update Soon
- Admit Card Download Date: Update Soon
Important Links to Apply Online FCI AGM Jobs 2021
|official FCI Website||https://fci.gov.in|
|Official FCI AGM Jobs Notice/Advertisement||Download Here|
|Apply Online FCI AGM Application Form 2021||Click Here|
All States FCI Recruitment And Result Check Here