Delhi TET Application Form 2021 – DTET Notification Update Delhi State DTET Important Details, Apply Online Link Last Dates Delhi TET.
The Delhi School Education Department is going to invite the Online Delhi TET Application Form. The Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Notification in Delhi will be published at www.delhiboard.org. Delhi Education Board will announce the Delhi TET Notification for the Primary and Upper Primary Class I to VIII. The Delhi TET 2021 Notification is an available online mode in the language of English and Hindi. Candidates can apply for the Online Delhi TET Application Form through the direct link given below.
Aspirants will need to apply online application from DTET 2021 before the last date. Candidates also apply a single application form for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exams. Now first of all candidates must have to check Delhi TET Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply Online Delhi TET Application Form Etc.
Delhi TET Application Form 2021 Notification Apply Online DTET
Candidates who want to get teaching jobs at the Primary and Upper Primary Level firstly need to qualify Delhi TET 2021 Exam. Delhi TET for Primary Class I to V and Upper Primary Class VI to VIII teachers can apply for this online application form. Thus the State Council of Educational Research & Training Department of Elementary Education Delhi will conduct the DTET 2021 for both Primary and Upper Primary Level teacher eligibility.
Those candidates who dream of Teacher Jobs In Government School of Delhi State. Now they all can apply for an online Delhi TET Application Form with the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. So, the Delhi TET is a golden opportunity for the aspirants can the DTET Notification Download and Read it carefully to apply the last dates.
DTET 2021 Application Form – Apply Online @ www.delhiboard.org DTET Notification
The Delhi State Online Teacher Eligibility Delhi TET Application Form is expected to start from Feb 2021. Now all those candidates are eligible to apply for DTET 2021 before the last dates. Only those candidates, who have been applied for Delhi TET 2021, can appear in the written examination. So candidates if want to get an eligibility certificate for Delhi Teacher can apply online.
- Exam Conducting Authority: Delhi School Education Department
- Exam Name: Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test 2021
- Category: Application Form
- Apply Mode: Online
- Exam Level: State Level
- Exam Type: Entrance Exam Type Eligibility Test
- Delhi TET Object: Offer the Eligibility Certification for Appy Delhi Govt Teachers Jobs
- Location: Delhi State
- Official Website: www.delhiboard.org
- Latest News Offered By: dbims.in
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi State TET 2021 Check Online given Below
Many dear candidates who are interested to apply for Delhi TET Online Form 2021 should have to check important Eligibility Criteria for Delhi TET Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, and others. Delhi Education Board will hold the Two Type of Examination Like as Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be held to offer the eligibility class 1 to 5 teacher and Paper 2 for Class 6 to 8 upper primary level teacher. So candidates can check the eligibility details given below.
For Primary Level Class 1-5 Delhi TET Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC &
- Applicants should have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ BTC by NCTE &
- Aspirants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have qualified a Graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC & Graduate with 50 % Marks and BEd
- The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year can apply for Delhi TET 2021.
For Primary Level Class 6-8 Delhi TET Qualification
- Candidates must have BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed &
- Aspirants should have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed &
- Applicants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years BA/ BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ BSc.Ed &
- Applicants must have BA/ BSc with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and TET Qualify.
General Category: Rs 400/-
Other Backward Category (OBC): Rs. 400/-
Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST): Rs 200/-
Candidates will need to qualify for the written exam for the final selection of Delhi TET 2021.
How to Apply For DTET 2021 Application Form Online?
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official Website at www.delhiboard.org.
- Then go to the homepage and click on the Registration link.
- Now start to fill the registration form carefully and click here to submit the button.
- Get Registration Number and Password which will be sent your registered E-mail ID and Password.
- Now re-login your account.
- Fill in the General Details Like as 10th Class.
- Then Upload the Photographs and Signatures in the required Pdf.
- After that, pay the required application fee.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
DTET 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||March 2021|
|Application Form Release Date||March 2021|
|The closing of DTET Online Registration||April 2021|
|Pay Application fee through SBI e-challan||April 2021|
|DTET 2021 Form Correction||April 2021|
|Delhi TET Exam Date||May 2021|
|Delhi TET Admit Card Release Date||May 2021|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2021|
|Result of Delhi TET Date||June 2021|
Links to Apply Online Delhi DTET 2021
Download Delhi TET Official Notification: Available Soon
Click For Apply Online Delhi TET Application Form: Available Soon
DTET Paper 1 Exam Pattern
DTET Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
We hope this content on Delhi State TET Application Form and Registration Process helps you. If you have any questions and suggestions in your mind about the Delhi TET Date and Delhi TET Application Form Notification. Then you can comment on us in the comment box feel free. We will try to help you as soon as possible.