CGTET Application Form 2021 Test Form Dates, CGTET Eligibility Criteria, Chhattisgarh TET Important Details, Apply Online Link Last Dates CGTET.
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is going to invite the CGTET Application Form 2021. The Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Notification in Chhattisgarh will be published at https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/ Chhattisgarh Board will announce the CGTET Notification for the Primary and Upper Primary Class I to VIII. The CGTET 2021 Notification is an available online mode in the language of English and Hindi. Candidates can apply for the Online Application Form for CGTET 2021 through the direct link given below.
Aspirants will need to apply online CGTET Application Form 2021 before the last date. Candidates also apply a single application form for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exams. Now first of all candidates must have to check CGTET Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply Online Etc.
CG TET Application Form 2021 Notification Apply Online Chhattisgarh TET
Candidates who want to get teaching jobs at the Primary and Upper Primary Level firstly need to qualify CGTET 2021 Exam. CG TET for Primary Class I to V and Upper Primary Class VI to VIII teachers can apply for this online application form. Thus the State Council of Educational Research & Training Department of Elementary Education Chhattisgarh will conduct the Chhattisgarh TET 2021 for both Primary and Upper Primary Level teacher eligibility.
Those candidates who dream of Teacher Jobs in Government School of Chhattisgarh State. Now they all can apply for an online CGTET Application Form with the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. So, the CGTET is a golden opportunity for the aspirants can Chhattisgarh TET Notification Download and Read it carefully to apply the last dates.
Chhattisgarh TET 2021 Application Form – Apply Online @ vyapam.cgstate.gov.in CGTET Notification
The Chhattisgarh State Online Teacher Eligibility Application Form is expected to Start from Feb 2021. Now all those candidates are eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh TET 2021 before the last dates. Only those candidates, who have been applied for CGTET 2021, can appear in the written examination. So candidates if want to get an eligibility certificate for Chhattisgarh Teacher can apply online.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board (BSEAP)|
|Exam Name||Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test 2021|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam Type Eligibility Test|
|CG TET Object||Offer the Eligibility Certification for Apply Chhattisgarh Govt. Teachers Jobs|
|Latest News Offered By||dbims.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh State TET 2021 Check Online given Below
Many dear candidates who are interested to apply for CGTET Online Form 2021 should have to check important Eligibility Criteria for CGTET Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, and others. BSEAP will hold the Two Types of examinations Like Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be held to offer the eligibility class 1 to 5 teacher and Paper 2 for Class 6 to 8 upper primary level teachers. So candidates can check the eligibility details given below.
For Primary Level Class 1-5 CGTET Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC &
- Applicants should have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ &
- Aspirants must have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have qualified a Graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC & Graduate with 50 % Marks and BEd.
- The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year can apply for CGTET 2021.
For Primary Level Class 6-8 CGTET Qualification
- Candidates must have BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed &
- Aspirants should have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed &
- Applicants must have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have Intermediate / Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years BA/ BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ BSc.Ed &
- Applicants must have BA/ BSc with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and TET Qualify.
|Category||Paper 1||Paper 1 and Paper 2|
Candidates can pay the application fee for Chhattisgarh 2021 TET Online mode by Debit Card, Credit Card and Net banking Etc.
Candidates will need to qualify for the written exam for the final selection of CGTET 2021.
CGTET 2021 Important Dates
Important dates for CGTET 2021 can be checked from the table below.
|CG TET Online Registration Start Date||Update Soon|
|CG TET Online Registration Last Date||Update Soon|
|Date Application Form Correction||Update Soon|
|Release of Chhattisgarh TET Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Chhattisgarh TET 2021 Exam Dates||To BE Announced Soon|
|CG TET Answer Key||Update Soon|
|Chhattisgarh TET Result Date||Update Soon|
How to Apply For Chhattisgarh TET 2021 Application Form Online?
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official Website at https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/
- Then go to the homepage and click on the Registration link.
- Now start to fill the registration form carefully and click here to submit button.
- Get Registration Number and Password which will be sent your registered E-mail ID and Password.
- Now re-login your account.
- Fill in the General Details Like as 10th Class.
- Then Upload the Photographs and Signatures in the required Pdf.
- After that, pay the required application fee.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Chhattisgarh TET 2021 Exam Pattern
CG TET Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects of the Question Paper||Questions||Marks|
|CG TET Language I.||30||30|
|CG TET Language II.||30||30|
|Child Development & The Pedagogy.||30||30|
|CG TET Mathematics||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS).||30||30|
Chhattisgarh TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|Child Development and Pedagogy.||30||30|
|For Science & Mathematics Teacher: – Mathematics and Science.||30||30|
|For Social Studies (SST) Teacher: As a Social Science Teacher.||30||30|
|For any other Teacher – For 1 or 2.||30||30|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
Exam Center for CGTET Examination:
|Exam Center List||Code Number|
|Janjgir – Champa||18|
|Gaurela Pendra Marwahi||38|
We hope this content on Chhattisgarh State TET Application Form and Registration Process helps you. If you have any questions and suggestions in your mind about the CGTET Date and Application Form Notification. Then you can comment on us in the comment box feel free. We will try to help you as soon as possible.