CBSE 12th Result 2021: Central Board of Secondary Education will declare CBSE 12th Result 2021 very soon. Students can check their Central Board 12th result 2021 for arts, commerce, and science streams by entering roll number or name on the official website – cbse.nic.in. A huge number of students have registered successfully and appeared in the CBSE class 12 exams till 4th May 2021. Now all the students are looking to check the CBSE result 2021 for class 12 exams on the official website www.cbse.nic.in.
Latest Updates Today:
Central Board of Secondary Education will be declared the 12th CBSE result 2021 today at 2:00 pm. Students can check CBSE 12 results 2021 online
There are 3 streams in the 12th standard in CBSE Board Science, Arts & Commerce. The CBSE 12th result 2021 for all streams will be announced soon on the official website as soon as possible. The procedure to check the result for all the streams is class 12th arts, commerce, and science. For the help you, we provide some steps to check CBSE Board 12th Result 2021 given below.
How to check CBSE 12th Result 2021 Arts, Commerce & Science?
The CBSE 12th result 2021 for arts, commerce & science streams will be declared in the month of May/June 2021. The students who appeared in the exam can check their results through the official website www.cbse.nic.in. Following are some steps to check the CBSE 12th result 2021:
- Go to CBSE Board official website – www.cbse.nic.in to check CBSE 12th Result.
- Search the latest news about CBSE 12th Result 2021.
- Then find the link.
- Open the link and enter your roll number or name in the login window
- Click on the submit button.
- Now your result 12 will appear on your computer screen.
- Then check it carefully and take a printout with marks and status for further reference.
The result shows the total marks get by the candidate in the written exam and the status of the result. Download it or take a printout for Admission in Graduation degree and other upper education.
- CBSE 12th result 2021 for science, arts & commerce streams will be released on cbse.nic.in.
- In 2021, over 90% of students are expected to clear Central Board class 12 exams 2021. Students will need to secure 23 out of 70 marks in each subject to the 12th exam.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has been conducted class 12 exams.
- Students can check their CBSE 12th result 2021 through registered name and Roli number.
- Students can collect the original 12th mark sheet from their schools for admission to undergraduate courses after one month from the result declaration date.
- There are few other websites such as India results, exam results which have also announced the CBSE 12th class result through online mode. Through these websites, you can check CBSE Board 12th result online mode.
- The main motive of these websites also reduces the huge traffic on the official website at the time of result declaration.
- Students need not worry if they don’t get the result by visiting the official website you can visit this alternative website to check CBSE 12th Result 2021.
Details mentioned in the CBSE Board 12th Result 2021
- Students name
- Students Roll number
- Board Name
- Examination Name
- Name of Class
- Subject Code
- Total marks
- Result status
CBSE Board 12th Revaluation/Rechecking Process
The CBSE Board 12th class result will release in the month of May/June 2021. But the students who do not satisfy their results, and then all students can apply for rechecking or reevaluation. application subject-wise.
In the second week of June, the Central Board of Secondary Education will release the notification regarding the rechecking or revaluation form. The students can register for it before the last dates. For the rechecking procedure, the candidates have to pay Rs. 500 per subject more details about application fee read official notification. The result of the reevaluation procedure will be released within one month of 2021.
In order to apply for registration online. The following steps can follow by the candidate to register him/ her for registration.
- The student will need to open the official website & open the link to reevaluation registration.
- Click on the apply link, the new login window will be opened & the students have to click on “new user registration”
- The candidate agrees to all the rules for rechecking & reevaluation.
- Now the “Registration form” will appear on the screen of the computer. The candidate enters all the details accurately & hits the “submit” tab.
- The student is now registered successfully for rechecking and revaluation.
- The re-evaluation form will be accepted only after the clearance of submission of the challan at the Regional office or head office of the respective district related to CBSE.
How to Check CBSE Board 12th Rechecking / Revaluation Result 2021 for all Streams
- The students need to visit the CBSE official website cbse.nic.in.
- Search CBSE 12th rechecking / revaluation result link.
- Then open the link and enter the roll number as mentioned on the admit card.
- Then click on the submit button.
- After a few seconds, your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, download the result & save it for future reference.
To improve the reevaluation will need to improve the score if the numbers go up but if the numbers decrease then all the results will modify according to estimation in marks. If the best scores go up to 5% or more then the answer sheet will send to 3rd examiner for case marking.
CBSE 12th Supplementary Exam 2021
If the students who have failed in class 12th Class any reason. They can apply for CBSE 12th Supplementary Exam 2021 to clear the exam. The students who are going to appear in the supplementary exams need to know the timetable or date sheet of the exam. The following steps are to download the date sheet of the supplementary exams.
- Visit the official website of CBSE, and then click on the link CBSE 12th supplementary date sheet.
- After clicking on the link, all students will be able to see the date sheet in pdf format.
- Then you can download their date sheet and save it.
- Check the CBSE Exam Dates 2021
CBSE 12th Exam Result Dates
The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the CBSE 12th Class Exam 2021 from April/May, and the result for the same will be declared on June 2021. Appeared candidates can check their results for CBSE 12th class online mode only on the official website of the CBSE.
How to check CBSE 12th Supplementary result 2021?
- Students go to cbse.nic.in, then click the link CBSE 12th supplementary result 2021 which will lead the candidate to the page where enter the roll number or name.
- Then submit it.
- Your result will appear on the screen & download the result
- Finally, take the printout of the same for future reference.
CBSE 12th Result 2021 – FAQ
Q1. Way to check CBSE 12th Result 2021?
ANS: Many numbers of the students, who have appeared in CBSE 12th Class Examinations, all can check their result online on the CBSE official website – cbse.nic.in.
Q2. What is CBSE 12th Result 2021 date?
ANS: Central Board of Secondary Education will release CBSE 12th Result 2021 for Arts, Commerce & Science streams in June 2021. It can be checked online at cbse.nic.in by entering the roll number & Name by clicking on the find result button.
Q3. What are the minimum marks required to pass CBSE 12th Class 2021?
ANS: A minimum of 33% out of 100 marks required in each subject will need to clear the CBSE 12th exams 2021. If a student is not able to get the required marks in any subjects, then attempt it again in supplementary or compartment exams with more effort.
Q4. When will CBSE 12th Compartment result 2021 be announced?
ANS: The Central Board of Secondary Education will announce CBSE 12th result 2021 for supplementary exams in August 2021.
Q5. How to collect the original CBSE 12th mark sheet?
ANS: Students can collect their CBSE 12th mark sheets and other important certificates from their respective Schools and boards.