APTET Application Form 2022 – Andhra Pradesh TET Notification Update Andhra Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test Form Dates, APTET Eligibility Criteria, Andhra Pradesh TET Important Details, Apply Online Link Last Dates APTET.
The Commissioner of School Education in Andhra Pradesh is going to invite the Online Application form APTET 2022. The Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 Notification in Andhra Pradesh will be published at aptet.cgg.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Board will announce the APTET Notification for the Primary and Upper Primary Class I to VIII. The APTET 2022 Notification is an available online mode in the language of English and Hindi. Candidates can apply for the Online Application Form for APTET 2022 through the direct link given below.
Candidates who applied for APTET Application Form 2022, Can get all the information on one platform please stay connected with us and visit this page regularly. Our dbims team tries to provide the newest info regarding all Andhra Pradesh TET Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Date es well as Merit List|Cutoff. Interested Candidates Can Comment in the comment box to know more info about All-State Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
Aspirants will need to apply online application from Andhra Pradesh TET 2022 before the last date. Candidates also apply a single application form for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exams. Now first of all candidates must have to check APTET Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply Online Etc.
APTET Application Form 2022 Notification Apply Online Andhra Pradesh TET
Candidates who want to get teaching jobs at the Primary and Upper Primary Level firstly need to qualify APTET 2022 Exam. APTET for Primary Class I to V and Upper Primary Class VI to VIII teachers can apply for this online application form. Thus the State Council of Educational Research & Training Department of Elementary Education Andhra Pradesh will conduct the APTET Application Form 2022 for both Primary and Upper Primary Level teacher eligibility.
Those candidates who dream of Teacher Jobs in Government School of Andhra Pradesh State. Now they all can apply for an online APTET Application Form with the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. So, the APTET is a golden opportunity for the aspirants can Andhra Pradesh TET Notification Download and Read it carefully to apply the last dates.
Andhra Pradesh TET 2022 Application Form – Apply Online @ aptet.cgg.gov.in PTET Notification
The Andhra Pradesh State Online Teacher Eligibility Application Form is expected to Start in Feb 2022. Now all those candidates are eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh TET 2022 before the last dates. Only those candidates who have applied for APTET 2022, can appear in the written examination. So candidates, if want to get an eligibility certificate for Andhra Pradesh Teacher, can apply online.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP)|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2022|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam Type Eligibility Test|
|APTET Object||Offer the Eligibility Certification for Apply Andhra Pradesh Govt. Teachers Jobs|
|Location||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Latest News Offered by||dbims.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh State TET 2022 Check Online given Below
Many dear candidates who are interested to apply for APTET Online Form 2022 should have to check important Eligibility Criteria for APTET Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, and others. BSEAP will hold Two Types of examinations Like Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be held to offer the eligibility for classes 1 to 5 teachers and Paper 2 for Classes 6 to 8 upper primary level teachers. So candidates can check the eligibility details given below.
For Primary Level Class 1-5 APTET Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC &
- Applicants should have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ BTC by NCTE &
- Aspirants must have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have qualified for Graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC & Graduate with 50 % Marks and BEd.
- The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year can apply for APTET 2022.
For Primary Level Class 6-8 APTET Qualification
- Candidates must have BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed &
- Aspirants should have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed &
- Applicants must have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have Intermediate / Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years BA/ BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ BSc.Ed &
- Applicants must have BA/ BSc with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and TET Qualify.
- Rs.250/-application fee for all candidates.
- Candidates can pay the application fee for Andhra Pradesh 2022 TET Online mode by Debit Card, Credit Card Net banking Etc.
Candidates will need to qualify for the written exam for the final selection of APTET 2022.
APTET 2022 Important Dates
Important dates for APTET 2022 can be checked from the table below.
|APTET Online Registration Start Date||15 June 2022|
|APTET Online Registration Last Date||15 July 2022|
|Date Application Form Correction||15 July 2022|
|Release of Andhra Pradesh TET Admit Card||25 July 2022|
|Andhra Pradesh TET 2022 Exam Dates||6 August 2022 to 21 August 2022|
|APTET Answer Key||12 September 2022|
|Andhra Pradesh TET Result Date||14 September 2022|
How to Apply For Andhra Pradesh TET 2022 Application Form Online?
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official Website at https://aptet.apcfss.in/.
- Then go to the homepage and click on the Registration link.
- Now start to fill out the registration form carefully and click here to submit the button.
- Get Registration Number and Password which will be sent as your registered E-mail ID and Password.
- Now re-login your account.
- Fill in the General Details Like as 10th Class.
- Then Upload the Photographs and Signatures in the required Pdf.
- After that, pay the required application fee.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
Andhra Pradesh TET 2022 Exam Pattern:
APTET Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects of the Question Paper||Questions||Marks|
|APTET Language I.||30||30|
|APTET Language II.||30||30|
|Child Development & The Pedagogy.||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS).||30||30|
Andhra Pradesh TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|Child Development and Pedagogy.||30||30|
|For Science & Mathematics Teacher: – Mathematics and Science.||30||30|
|For Social Studies (SST) Teacher: As a Social Science Teacher.||30||30|
|For any other Teacher – For 1 or 2.||30||30|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
We hope this content on Andhra Pradesh State TET Application Form and Registration Process helps you. If you have any questions and suggestions in your mind about the APTET Date and Application Form Notification. Then you can comment on us in the comment box feel free. We will try to help you as soon as possible.
TET Important Links of All States And Full Detail