APTET Application Form 2021 – Andhra Pradesh TET Notification Update Andhra Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test Form Dates, APTET Eligibility Criteria, Andhra Pradesh TET Important Details, Apply Online Link Last Dates APTET.
The Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh is going to invite the Online Application form APTET 2021. The Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Notification in Andhra Pradesh will be published at aptet.cgg.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Board will announce the APTET Notification for the Primary and Upper Primary Class I to VIII. The APTET 2021 Notification is an available online mode in the language of English and Hindi. Candidates can apply for the Online Application Form for APTET 2021 through the direct link given below.
Latest Update: Candidates who applied for APTET Application Form 2021, Can get all the information on one platform please stay connected with us and visit this page regularly. Our dbims team tries to provide the newest info regarding all Andhra Pradesh TET Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Date es well as Merit List|Cutoff. Interested Candidates Can Comment in the comment box to know more info about All-State Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
Aspirants will need to apply online application from Andhra Pradesh TET 2021 before the last date. Candidates also apply a single application form for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exams. Now first of all candidates must have to check APTET Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply Online Etc.
APTET Application Form 2021 Notification Apply Online Andhra Pradesh TET
Candidates who want to get teaching jobs at the Primary and Upper Primary Levels firstly need to qualify APTET 2021 Exam. APTET for Primary Class I to V and Upper Primary Class VI to VIII teachers can apply for this online application form. Thus the State Council of Educational Research & Training Department of Elementary Education Andhra Pradesh will conduct the APTET Application Form 2021 for both Primary and Upper Primary Level teacher eligibility.
Those candidates who dream of Teacher Jobs in Government School of Andhra Pradesh State. Now they all can apply for an online APTET Application Form with the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. So, the APTET is a golden opportunity for the aspirants can Andhra Pradesh TET Notification Download and Read it carefully to apply the last dates.
Andhra Pradesh TET 2021 Application Form – Apply Online @ aptet.cgg.gov.in PTET Notification
The Andhra Pradesh State Online Teacher Eligibility Application Form is expected to Start from Feb 2021. Now all those candidates are eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh TET 2021 before the last dates. Only those candidates who have been applied for APTET 2021, can appear in the written examination. So candidates if want to get an eligibility certificate for Andhra Pradesh Teacher can apply online.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP)|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2021|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam Type Eligibility Test|
|APTET Object||Offer the Eligibility Certification for Apply Andhra Pradesh Govt. Teachers Jobs|
|Location||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Latest News Offered By||dbims.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh State TET 2021 Check Online given Below
Many dear candidates who are interested to apply for APTET Online Form 2021 should have to check important Eligibility Criteria for APTET Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, and others. BSEAP will hold the Two Types of examinations Like Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be held to offer the eligibility class 1 to 5 teacher and Paper 2 for Class 6 to 8 upper primary level teachers. So candidates can check the eligibility details given below.
For Primary Level Class 1-5 APTET Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC &
- Applicants should have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ BTC by NCTE &
- Aspirants must have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have qualified a Graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC & Graduate with 50 % Marks and BEd.
- The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year can apply for APTET 2021.
For Primary Level Class 6-8 APTET Qualification
- Candidates must have BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed &
- Aspirants should have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed &
- Applicants must have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have Intermediate / Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years BA/ BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ BSc.Ed &
- Applicants must have BA/ BSc with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and TET Qualify.
Rs.250/-application fee for all candidates.
Candidates can pay the application fee for Andhra Pradesh 2021 TET Online mode by Debit Card, Credit Card and Net banking Etc.
Candidates will need to qualify for the written exam for the final selection of APTET 2021.
APTET 2021 Important Dates
Important dates for APTET 2021 can be checked from the table below.
|APTET Online Registration Start Date||Update Soon|
|APTET Online Registration Last Date||Update Soon|
|Date Application Form Correction||Update Soon|
|Release of Andhra Pradesh TET Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Andhra Pradesh TET 2021 Exam Dates||To BE Announced Soon|
|APTET Answer Key||Update Soon|
|Andhra Pradesh TET Result Date||Update Soon|
How to Apply For Andhra Pradesh TET 2021 Application Form Online?
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official Website at http://aptet.cgg.gov.in/.
- Then go to the homepage and click on the Registration link.
- Now start to fill the registration form carefully and click here to submit button.
- Get Registration Number and Password which will be sent your registered E-mail ID and Password.
- Now re-login your account.
- Fill in the General Details Like as 10th Class.
- Then Upload the Photographs and Signatures in the required Pdf.
- After that, pay the required application fee.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Andhra Pradesh TET 2021 Exam Pattern:
APTET Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects of the Question Paper||Questions||Marks|
|APTET Language I.||30||30|
|APTET Language II.||30||30|
|Child Development & The Pedagogy.||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS).||30||30|
Andhra Pradesh TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|Child Development and Pedagogy.||30||30|
|For Science & Mathematics Teacher: – Mathematics and Science.||30||30|
|For Social Studies (SST) Teacher: As a Social Science Teacher.||30||30|
|For any other Teacher – For 1 or 2.||30||30|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
We hope this content on Andhra Pradesh State TET Application Form and Registration Process helps you. If you have any questions and suggestions in your mind about the APTET Date and Application Form Notification. Then you can comment on us in the comment box feel free. We will try to help you as soon as possible.
TET Important Links of All States And Full Detail